1 pkg GRAINSTORM Ancient Grain Pancake Mix
2 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 3/4 cup plain yogurt
1 cup milk
3/4 cup fried & crumbled bacon (amount of bacon may be adjusted according to taste)
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy looking.
2. Add rest of wet ingredients, and whisk until smooth.
3. Gently stir in package contents. Do not over mix. (Batter may be quite thick. You can add more milk if it is needed.)
4. Finally, fold in the crumbled bacon.
5. Fry on a griddle or in a frying pan at approximately medium heat.
6. Enjoy a warm Bacon Pancake with butter and maple syrup! Scrumptious!!!