1 pkg GRAINSTORM Ancient Grain Muffin Mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 3/4 cups vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup raspberries
3/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup blackberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375°F; grease muffin pans
2. Wet mix: In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add remaining wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. Stir dry mix and wet mix together.
4. Final batter: Gently fold in the berries. Do not over mix.
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until tops spring back when touched. Do not over bake, or the muffins will be dry.
7. Remove from oven, let set in pan for a few minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
Makes 14 - 18 muffins