1 pkg GRAINSTORM Ancient Grain Muffin Mix
4 tbsp. instant coffee granules*
4 tbsp. boiling water
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 3/4 cups plain (or vanilla) yogurt
2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F; grease muffin pans.
2. Dissolve the coffee granules in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
3. Wet mix: Beat eggs until light and fluffy looking. Add remaining wet ingredients, including the coffee mixture, and whisk until smooth.
4. Stir dry mix and wet mix together. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until the tops spring back when touched. Do not overbake, or the muffins will be dry.
7. Remove from oven, let set in pan for a few minutes, the remove to cooling rack.
Makes 14 - 18 muffins
* Amount of coffee can be adjusted according to taste