2 cups pureed pumpkin
1 2/3 cups milk
3/4 cup organic sugar
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. allspice
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 pkg. GRAINSTORM Ancient Grain Pancake Mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Whisk eggs until light and fluffy looking; add rest of wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into pan.
4. Sprinkle pancake mix on top of the pumpkin mixture. Use a knife to mix the wet and dry ingredients slightly.
5. Drizzle with melted butter.
6. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until dessert is set.
7. Remove from oven and cool. Serve with a swirl of whipped cream, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Delicious!!