1 pkg GRAINSTORM Ancient Grain Muffin Mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp. olive oil
3/4 cup pumpkin
1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F; lightly grease muffin pan.
2. Wet mix: In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until light and fluffy looking. Add remaining wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. Final batter: Combine dry mix, wet mix, and chocolate chips, folding gently until no dry spots remain. Do not over mix.
4. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
5. Bake 16 - 18 minutes, or until the tops spring back when touched. Do not over bake or the muffins will be dry.
6. Remove from oven, let set in pan for a few minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
Makes 14 - 18 muffins