We're all about healthy baking, but sometimes you need a little decadence in your life too...we'll call it healthy decadence. That's what you get here...this all-butter, extra-butter, extra-chocolate variation tastes wonderfully sinful yet still delivers real food value.
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ sticks (¾ cup) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F, lightly grease cookie sheets
- Wet mix: in a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth
- Other ingredients: prepare and combine with wet mix in the large bowl
- Final batter: combine dry and wet mixes, folding gently until no dry spots remain. Do not over mix. Do NOT beat smooth.
- Spoon out 12 to a sheet leaving space to spread
- Bake 14-16 minutes, or until nicely browned top and bottom.
- Remove from oven and after 5 miinutes remove to cooling rack
- Store in cookie jar or freezer; not in the fridge or in an air-tight container
Makes 24 cookies
@janice, absolutely. Just a different flavour profile but same prep. Cheers!
Can you use the oatmeal cookie mix in place of the rustic mix?
If so is there anything else you should put in the mix?