We're all about healthy baking, but sometimes you need a little decadence in your life too...we'll call it healthy decadence. That's what you get here...this all-butter, extra-butter, extra-chocolate variation tastes wonderfully sinful yet still delivers real food value.
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ sticks (¾ cup) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F, lightly grease cookie sheets
- Wet mix: in a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth
- Other ingredients: prepare and combine with wet mix in the large bowl
- Final batter: combine dry and wet mixes, folding gently until no dry spots remain. Do not over mix. Do NOT beat smooth.
- Spoon out 12 to a sheet leaving space to spread
- Bake 14-16 minutes, or until nicely browned top and bottom.
- Remove from oven and after 5 miinutes remove to cooling rack
- Store in cookie jar or freezer; not in the fridge or in an air-tight container
Makes 24 cookies